Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sad! Surprise?

It's is, as my son said, sad, SAD that a man robbed a bank of one dollar, just so he'd be arrested and sent to jail, where he could get needed medical treatment he couldn't afford on his own -- in the "greatest" nation on earth?  Really?  Yes, my son, it is indeed SAD!

Are any of you progressives really surprised that Republicans pulled out of budget negotiations and started blaming Democrats?  Really?  That was as predictable as the sun rising in the morning.  But I think it will backfire on them again!  I'm hearing more and more people complain about the approach they are taking to control the country.  I've been surprised before, but I think this one is going down like the last time the Republicans tried this tactic.

Anybody agree?

No comments:

Post a Comment